Eagle pool villa (10 persons) our largest and most spectacular luxury pool villa, occupies an exceptional position 35 meters above sea on the edge of a cape with panoramic views over the ocean, the nearby beaches, the surrounding islands and the Marine Park. The view is maximised by the practical layout and innovative design features. The exclusive villa is facing south and will treat you with both sunrises and sunsets.
Eagle villa is perfect for families with teenagers that sometimes like to stay away on their own or for four couples since the bedrooms are in different buildings and levels. You have your own privacy but you are still close to each other. All rooms have their private entrance and direct access to the deck. This is the perfect hideaway place for those seeking a relaxing luxury retreat.
This villa consists of a main house with kitchen, dining and sitting areas, a small office and four double bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms, all in separate buildings. Great for families, friends or couples who want to stay together but still wish to have their privacy. The villa has a size of together 400 sqm inside and outside. A winding road takes you to the entrance of the villa where you will continue across a lotus pond and into the heart of the exclusive property which is a wooden deck combining the different houses and the infinity pool in front of the buildings.
The free shaped 14 meter infinity pool is turquoise tiled and looks like it´s part of the sea. On the side of the main house is an outdoor shower, which can be used before and after swimming. Another pond is forming the edge of the deck towards the east. On the deck you will find two sitting areas and sun beds. To reach the outer deck and sala, which has a third sitting group, you have to cross a small bridge over the pool. This is the most spectacular ourdoor seating area. From the sala, which also has rain and wind shelter, you have an exceptional view over the ocean, nearby islands and beaches. From the deck there is a private staircase down to the sea. You just enter the water and you are on the coral reef swimming around among beautiful fish.
This is also one of the best places on the island with a chance to see both black tip reef sharks (harmless) and turtles. Two of the best beaches on the island, Tian Og and Sai Daeng, are situated on each side of the cape. You can swim, snorkel or walk to these nearby beaches for breakfast, lunch, dinner or maybe a drink. If you find it too difficult to get in the water from the cliffs, there are two common bathing piers in the area that you can use.
Free pick up at Koh Tao Pier on arrival and departure. Please let us know of arrival time and ferry company minimum 3 days before arrival. Our housekeeper will meet you at the villa.
Our housekeeper will make breakfast at your choice, make your beds and clean the house every day. She can also help with any bookings needed. Except for this it is a self-catering household.
Please note that taxis are more expensive on the islands than on the mainland. Always agree on the price before.
In our community we spray against mosquitos, however we recommend you to keep doors to bedrooms closed at sunset when they are most active. Also recommend you to use mosquito repellent and cover your body in the evening.
To avoid ants and other displeasant animals, make sure to pack any left overs in the fridge and clean the kitchen after your meals.
- Fully equipped kitchen (2 refrigerators/freezers, dishwasher, electric and gas hob, oven, micro, toaster, mixer and kettle.
- Minibar in the kitchen
- Espresso capsule machine in the kitchen (at extra cost)
- Satellite TV/DVD in Main House (more than 100 channels/movies)
- TV/DVD player in all bedrooms except for room 4
- Outdoors Bluetooth speaker system on wooden deck. Bring your own telephone with downloaded playlist, steaming is not always reliable
- Guest telephone for local numbers
- Ceiling fan in rooms 1-3, kitchen, dining, sitting in Main House and office
- Remote controlled AC in all bedrooms
- All bedrooms in separate buildings
- One King size bed in bed room 1-3, one king size and one queen size bed in bed room 4
- Bed linen, changed every 3 days or on request
- 2 Robes in all bedrooms
- Safety box in all bedrooms
- Ensuite large luxury bathroom to all bedrooms
- Double basins and rainshowers in all bathrooms
- Hot and cold water
- Toiletries (shower gel, shampoo, conditioner and soap)
- Hairdryer in all bathrooms
- Bathroom towels, changed every 3 days or on request
- Pool towels, changed every 3 days or on request
- Beach towels, changed every 3 days or on request
- Iron and ironing board
- Fire extinguishers in all houses
- CCTV covers the entrance of the property
- First aid kit available in main house
- Extra beds and cot available on request
Included in the price
- Transfer from/to pier at arrival and departure
- Maid service (bedding, cleaning and making breakfast)
- 5 different kinds of breakfast at your choice, American Breakfast, Muesli Yoghurt Fruit, BLT, CLT, Banana pancakes (coffee/tea and orange juice is always included)
- Instant coffee and tea
- Parking under roof
Services available in the villa on request (at extra cost)
- SPA treatments on our own massage bed
- Restaurant Barracudas chef Ed Jones will come up and cook and serve you an “in villa dinner”, which you choose from his menu
- Thai food, pizza, hamburger, pasta, salad etc can be delivered to the villa, lunch or dinner
- Education for diving certificates with Roctopus Dive can be arranged partly in the villa.
Private area The garage is private and guests do not have access to it. Laundry Due to changing of water quality, strong detergent and more, we have bad experiences doing guests private washing. We can not guarantee a good result. Therefore we ask you to take your washing to one of the many laundries on the island.