Policies and conditions
- 3 nights minimum stay
- Deposit of 20 % upon reservation if booked 3 months or more prior to arrival, 50% if booked closer than 3 months prior to arrival. Final payment 30 days prior to check in
- No refund due to delayed arrivals
- Non-smoking villa (inside)
- No pets permitted
- No persons except for those registered are allowed to sleep in the house
- Please note that the minimum age for renting the villa is 25 years
- If cancelled 60 days before arrival or earlier you will get a total refund except for a cancellation fee of THB 7 500. Cancellation must be received by email at least 60 days prior to arrival.
- If cancelled 30-59 days before arrival you will get a refund of 50% of your payment. Cancellation must be received by email at least 30 days prior to arrival.
- If cancelled 30 days before arrival or less, no money will be refunded BUT we can offer you a change of your reservation, subject to availability within 12 months at no extra charge.
Payment shall be made to our banking account shown on your booking invoice. Payment shall be made within 24 hous from receiving booking invoice to assure the accomodation. Instead of paying a refundable deposit we require that you leave one of your passports during the whole rental period to our housekeeper. You will get it back at check out after having paid for the minibar and any damages or losses. At check out you pay cash in Thai Baht.
Electricity and water
Since there is yet no electricity cable from the mainland the electricity is locally produced in diesel generators and therefore bad for the environment and very expensive. There is a constant lack of water on Koh Tao and in the dry season tank boats transport water from the mainland. We buy our water from the neighbor hotel that produces fresh water from the sea water but need to use electricity for that. Therefore we ask you not to use more electricity and water than needed and always take out your keycard when leaving the room. Thank you!
Check in / Check out
- Check in time is 2.00 pm.
- Check out time is 10.00 am.
Respect your neighbors
Our community consists of around 20 private villas. Our guests come here to relax and take it easy with friends and family and therefore the community has rules regarding disturbances in the area. We do not accept loud music or wild parties or any other disturbances that may affect your neighbors. Please keep the volume of noise to a minimum after 10 pm. Don´t misunderstand us, you are welcome to enjoy yourselves in a respectful way like anywhere else, but if you are looking for an accommodation for having wild parties, this is not the place.
Amounts of guests allowed
If you are more persons at check in than you have booked for, you will not be able to check in. No persons except for those registered are allowed to sleep in the villa. The villa cannot be rented for 2 – 10 persons and then take up a large amount of friends to spend the days and evenings at the villa.
Misuse of Property
The owner reserves the right to interrupt service and evict guests due to noise complaints or any type of property abuse without a refund. Illegal activities will be cause for immediate eviction by local police.
The owners cannot accept any liability or any claim what so-ever of any nature in or outside of the property arising from any incident. Guests are requested to take care and ensure when out or asleep all windows and doors are securely shut.
We do not accept any liability whatsoever for death, personal injury, accidents, loss or damage to persons or personal effects however caused. We strongly recommend our guests to take out insurance to cover this. We provide safety boxes in all bedrooms, please note that we accept a value of maximum 10 000 THB in the safety box.
We cannot accept, or be responsible for any liable loss, damage or changes caused by force Majeure for example: strikes, floods, closure of airports, cancelled boat ferries, weather conditions or any such event beyond our control.
The houses have no special child protection. It´s the parents responsibility to survey their children.
We cannot accept any liability for any injury caused as a result of the use of the pool. Please be careful to avoid injuries.