Turtle Pool Villa (6 persons + 1 child in extra bed) is situated 150 meters from Eagle villa and 10 meters from Gecco Villa, also 35 meters high up on a cliff with panoramic views over the sea.
The Turtle villa is built in the same thai style as Eagle villa with white concrete walls, thatched roofs and large glass openings towards the sea. Turtle villa is facing southwest and comes with three double bedrooms, all with ensuite bathrooms. Two of the rooms are situated on deck floor and one on the lower floor, all with their own entrance but with direct access to the deck. All rooms come with comfortable king size beds, one of the bedrooms also with a sofa in front of the large 50″ TV. There is a kitchen for smaller cooking with tableware for 9 persons, this kitchen i part of bedroom 1.
In the outside sand stone deck area you will find a large round teak dining table and a rattan sofa group under roof as well as sun beds by the 6 x 2,5 m infinity pool. There is also an outdoor shower that can be used before and after swimming in the pool. Here you can relax day and evening. The villa has a size of 165 sqm inside and outside. The Turtle Pool Villa is personally decorated with carefully selected items in thai style in order to give a good, peaceful and relaxed feeling.
On the lower floor there is a separate part which has a massage room with two massage beds that can be used by guests staying in both Turtle and Gecco Villas.
Our housekeeper will make your beds and clean the house every day. Except for this it´s a self-catering household.Our housekeepers Phyu´s English is not so good, but if you have some patience and not talk to fast you will understand each other.
The villa is perfect for families with small children since there is a connecting door between the bedrooms on deck floor. Also for teenagers that sometimes like to stay away on their own (lower room) or for three couples.
The villa can be rented from 2 to 7 persons or together with Gecco villa since there is a connection between the houses, a great option for big families, max 14 persons + 2 children in extra. All rooms have their private entrance and direct access to the deck.
There are two common bathing piers by the sea in the area. This is also one of the best places on the island with a chance to see both black tip reef sharks (harmless) and turtles.
The weather on Koh Tao can change in a minute, we therefore ask you not to leave cushions outside and always close windows and doors when leaving the villa.
In our community we spray against mosquitos, however we recommend you to keep doors to bedrooms closed at sunset when they are mostly active. Also recommend you to use mosquito repellent and cover your body in the evening.
To avoid ants and other displeasant animals, make sure to pack any left overs in the fridge and clean the kitchen after your meals.
Guests may experience disturbances from ongoing construction in the area 8 am to 5 pm.
- Small kitchen (refrigerator, electric hob, micro, toaster and kettle, tableware for 9 persons)
- Minibar in the kitchen
- Satellite TV 50″
- Telephone for local numbers
- Ceiling fan in all bedrooms
- Remote controlled AC in all bedrooms
- King size bed with best quality mattress in all bedrooms
- Bed linen, changed every 3 days or on request
- Safety box in all bedrooms
- Ensuite luxury bathrooms to all rooms
- Rainshowers in all bathrooms
- Hot and cold water
- Toiletries (shampoo, conditioner and soap)
- Hairdryer in all bathrooms
- Bathroom towels, changed every 3 days or on request
- Pool towels, changed every 3 days or on request
- Iron and ironing board
- Fire extinguishers in all room
- First aid kit available
- Extra beds available on request
Included in the price
- Transfer from/to pier at arrival and departure
- Maid service (bedding and cleaning)
- Parking under roof
At extra cost
One extra bed only for child.
Villa Sabai Jai has some Honda automatic scooters for rent.
Services available in the villa on request (at extra cost)
- SPA treatments on our own massage beds (on lower floor in Turtle Villa, will also be used by guests staying in Gecko Villa)
- Yoga lessons at the villa
- Thai food, pizza, hamburger, pasta and salad can be delivered to the villa, lunch or dinner
- Education for diving certificates with Master Divers can be arranged partly in the villa.
We don´t do your washing. If you need your washing done, please take it to one of the many laundries in the villages.